Get involved with Wallowa Land Trust through our volunteer opportunities! We are always looking for volunteers - so reach out and see how you can help us today.
Whether your strengths tend to be based inside or out on the ground - we definitly could use your help! We have tasks that match every interest, talent, and time commitment:
- Donor stewardship and grant writing
- Field work and natural resource assistance
- Leading talks and walks
- Estate planning and accounting
- Office support and database management
- Writing articles for publications
- Photgraphy and graphic design
- Becoming a board or committe member
- Have skills that aren't on this list or want to learn a new skill? The Land Trust is interested in working with you!
Volunteering with the Land Trust is a wonderful way to give back to the County's lands. Plus, you'll get an insider’s view of what the Trust does on a daily basis.
Thank you to our incredible volunteers!